When should you appoint an exclusive property agent?
Mortgage Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Home
Exclusive rights vs. multiple property agents: Which is better?
Exclusive Right vs. Exclusive Agency
Is your property an asset or a liability?
Why exclusive listings work best
Who’s the right agent for you? Open Listings Vs Exclusive Listings
3 Ways to turn your home into an asset, not a liability
Types of Listing Agreements to Sell a Home
Selling Your Property: 3 Reasons To Avoid Open Listing
Costs You Need to Consider Other Than Property Prices
Open Listing vs Exclusive Right to Sell
An OPEN listing is when the seller of the property has to pay a commission to the broker who made the sale, but the seller reserves the right to sell the property on his own without paying a commission. Open listings may be given to any number of brokers on the same property.
An EXCLUSIVE right to sell agreement is a listing agreement whereby the seller is obliged to pay a commission to the broker with exclusive right to sell a property during a stated period, even if the owner makes the sale himself.
Guide To Investing In Property
The Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Agent
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF HIRING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Top 100 Condos. WHY En Bloc is important? HOW to identify them? WHAT next?
10 Benefits of Using a Real Estate Agent to Buy a Home
5 MAJOR BENEFITS OF HIRING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
How can Property Auction Benefits you?
Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring Real Estate Agents For Buying/Selling Homes
How to Calculate Your Retirement Needs?
7 Reasons to Work With a REALTOR®
Do You Need to Work With a Real Estate Agent?
Properties Selling Below Valuation
Why use a REALTOR®?
14 No-Brainer Reasons Why You Should Use a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your House
5 Ways To Build Your Wealth With Property Investment 5 Useful Tips From Experienced Practitioners.
8 Benefits of Using a Realtor® to Buy or Sell Your House
Should I Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?
Top 10 Reasons
I’m the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have 12 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Singapore market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I have lived and owned property here my entire life.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Shall I send you more tips?
+65 8300 4411
https://evaunt.me/sl1FG6/Mani (save vCard)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/askrealtormani/recent-activity/posts/ (900+ tips)
www.facebook.com/AskRealtorMani (What’s new?)
http://mani.myweb.sg/mw-property-news (How is property market?)